Friday, September 16, 2011

Robert's Heirloom Rosaries- The Infamous Rosary I left the bead out of!



Hello Fellow Rosary Makers:

Here is a pic of the rosary I recently talked about on the Etsy Rosary Guild. The one I shorted a bead in one of the decades. He has since returned it and I have made the fix. The client selected all components of this rosary. For the Pater Nosters he chose Iran Copper Turquoise, Leaf Bead Caps and Solid Brown Jasper. He bounced back and forth between Lapis and Azurite for the Aves. He finally- as you can see- settled on Lapis. He has a special devotion to St. Joseph and the Holy Family. I showed him 2 different St. Joseph centers whereas you can see the one he chose.

Hope you enjoy seeing the results of my blunder!

Prayers, Cheers and Blessings to all,
Robert's Heirloom Rosaries

No comments: