Monday, September 19, 2011

Robert's Heirloom Rosaries- A rosary made for my wife Kelly



Hello all Rosary Makers,

My wife Kelly wanted me to make her a new rosary. She had the task of picking out all the components. She chose, Carnelian, White Tiger Eye and Swavorski Crystal for the Pater Nosters. Coffee Jasper for the Aves. The skull on the rosary is a reminder of our mortality- much like ashes are on Ash Wednesday.

I really liked the center she chose, I think it goes so well with the Penal Crucifix she chose.

We both ride Harley Davidson motorcycles. She wanted a rosary in Harley Davidson colors that we can take with us when we go on rides to the park for a bag lunch and say the rosary together.

She loves her new rosary and I wanted to share it with all of you.

Bob

Robert's Heirloom Rosaries

2 comments:

The Rosary Works said...

I love this rosary. The colors, the stones, the penal crucifix with the center.

My nephew works for Harley Davidson and the colors in this really go nicely with their colors. Ummm...are y'all going to be using this rosary to show your colors when you go biking? LOL Just teasing. :)

15 Promises Rosaries said...

Very beautiful work, Robert, and Mrs. Robert made fabulous design choices! I like rosaries that have special meaning to their pray-er!