Wednesday, March 12, 2014

NEW from HeartFeltRosaries.com--St Francis Crucifix Rosary

 $79


Poppy Jasper  Bronze Wire Wrap Catholic Rosary

Unbreakable construction

St Francis San Damiano Crucifix and Mary  center

Hand cast from the original antiques in solid Bronze

6mm Hail Marys create a traditional-size Rosary that prays well

An Heirloom piece you will pass down to your children--or an exceptional one-of-a-kind gift

Includes Pamphlet on the mysteries of the Rosary in full color and 'How to Say the Rosary'

  _______________________________________________________________________

I am going restarting my plan to provide a simple Rosary--made with the same care as my more expensive wire wraps--to those who need a sturdy, unbreakable pocket Rosary but cannot afford my more expensive Rosaries.  I will try to keep one in the shop.  Do not expect lesser quality because it is lower in price--this is the same as my others, just my way of helping you prayer warriors.

No comments: