Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fathers Day is Coming!

Hi everyone, Marianne here from The Little Flower's Garden shop on Etsy. I live in Pensacola Florida. St. Therese is known as the little flower and it's the name of my parish too.

This year Fathers Day is on June 20. I've listed several rosaries in my shop that would make great gifts, so check out my "Fathers Day" section soon!

www.etsy.com/shop/littleflowersgarden

Finally, remember there's less than one week to go for our first ever blog giveaway. Make a comment here today:

http://etsyrosaryguildteam.blogspot.com/2010/05/rosary-guild-give-away-contest.html.

and be sure to check out all of Jeanine's rosaries, rosary inspired jewelry and anglican rosaries, along with our other guild member shops (on the right).

Have a great week!

No comments: