Saturday, August 21, 2010

St. Peregrine Breast Cancer Rosary Bracelet



Full of Grace Rosary

I made this Rosary Bracelet in honor of a friend who is currently battling Breast Cancer. She has been brave and valient throughout her chemo married, raising 5 children, and working throughout it all. This bracelet has it all: Jesus, the Healer, on the crucifix; Mary, our mother, on the Miraculous Medal; St. Peregrine, the patron saint of cancer patients; an awareness ribbon for the cancer; and pink Swarovski crystal for breast cancer. Of course it is also a one decade rosary, so that you can take it off and spend time with Our Lord and Our Lady no matter where you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to buy this bracelet for my Aunt but saw that it has been sold. Is it possible to make another. If so, what is the total cost including shipment to Ohio? Thanks. Your work is beautiful and inspiring.

FullofGraceRosary said...

Hi, I am glad that you like the bracelet. I could certainly make another one for you. Contact me at www.FullofGraceRosary.com or click on this link http://www.etsy.com/convo_new.php?to_username=FullofGraceRosary to go directly to a link for the etsy website--you may have to sign in first to leave a message.

God Bless you and your aunt! I look forward to hearing from you soon!