Friday, January 7, 2011

Newly Listed at HeartFelt Rosaries!

Although any age would enjoy this Rosary, it is especially appropriate for the Baptism or First Communion of a girl (imho).  Soft pink Rose Quartz teamed with warm brass makes a delightful, feminine Rosary!
But don't think this is only for children! Adults will love it too for it's ornate, victorian look.
And because it is wire wrapped, it will stand up to a lifetime of use...and more. It is an heirloom that will be passed  on to the next generation.
To see the listing, click here. It's available in both shops (etsy and ebay) today. Do  stop in

1 comment:

Anna Vicklund said...

I love the Holy Family Rosary.I always think of the rosaries my mother bought for me and my siblings when she and her sisters visited a shrine in New York state.She got each one of us one in our birthstone colored beads.While the beads on mine are worn and the color is coming off;I treasure that rosary the most.I have others,but this one has a lot of emotional significance.In her gesture,she made me love the rosary even more!She's gone now and I miss her terribly.But she's always with me when I pick up that rosary!