Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Pocket Rosary by Joe Meineke (Refined By Fire Designs)


This newly listed pocket rosary features 99.9% copper beads (approx 8mm) hand forged from solid copper bar stock. I had some extra beads from a batch that I made a few weeks ago and decided to put them to use in these one decade rosaries. You can check out the new listing on Etsy by clicking here.

This rosary is beaded with high-strength, full-hard 316L Stainless Steel wire, including hand-made Stainless Steel jump rings. The center & crucifix are Bronze reproduction pieces.

I love the feel of this rosary. Even though it is small in size it still has a nice weight to it because of the solid copper beads. It's great to have one of these with you to pray either a full rosary or just one decade when you can steal away a few minutes of time from your busy schedule!

Check out my personal blog at joemeineke.com for more information on how I make my copper beads!


No comments: