Wednesday, March 2, 2011

St. Patrick's Day is Just Around The Corner!


This is the Chaplet of Saint Patrick, Heirloom Quality.

St. Patrick’s Day- 17 March.

BREASTPLATE OF ST. PATRICK- Christ as a light, Illumine and guide me! Christ as a shield, o'ershadow and cover me! Christ be under me! Christ be over me! Christ be beside me, On the left hand and right! Christ be before me, behind me, about me; Christ this day be within and without me!

This chaplet is constructed of solid .925 STERLING SILVER.. All medals are solid STERLING SILVER molds.

The 12 MM beads are AAA grade MOTHER OF PEARL and are absolutely spectacular! The color is extraordinary! The 8 MM beads are BRAZILIAN AQUAMARINE, grade AAA . This chaplet is Gorgeous! Made with Argentium Silver.

The rosary center is a beautiful picture of Saint Patrick driving the snakes out of Ireland. The hanging Crucifix is a very ornate CELTIC CRUCIFIX. All medals are recast of vintage antique medals of past centuries. This chaplet is ready for St. Patrick’s Day and is in the store now! While you are there be sure and peek at the St. Joseph Chaplet. St. Joseph’s Day is 19 March. Robert’s Heirloom Rosaries! To read more click here

No comments: