Thursday, January 5, 2012

Honey Jade and Bronze Rosary

This rosary reminds me of sunshine. What a way to welcome the Lenten season.

Anyway, I cannot take all the credit for this. I did a custom order with these beautiful beads, and I had to order extra to make a rosary in pale yellow!

The AVEs are 8mm honey jade and look like creamy butter. The Paters are Tensha beads with a beautiful yellow rose on each. Each Pater is followed by antique golfd bead caps and a small button pearl. The bronze cross is just beautiful, and I paired it with a simple center that I thought worked well. I have never done a rosary in yellow, but I must say this one looks like pure sunshine!Rosary comes with a satin pouch for storage!

Check this and other listings at: www.indylin.etsy.com

2 comments:

Robert Dempsey said...

Beautiful work, Love the color!

The Rosary Works said...

What a beautiful rosary. It also a great photo. All of your photos look so peaceful and prayerful.