Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New at HeartFelt Rosaries!

Just Listed--
$44
The Aves are a beautiful, deep ruby red.  They are connected to the white turquoise (AKA Howlite) by small pewter Crosses.   Red Holy Spirit center adds to the sumptuous, extravagant appearance.
The story behind this offering explains why I'm using crystal for the Aves for the first time:
I use a lot of small crystal beads as accents, and I was running low on deep red crystal...so off to find more. And after some searching, I did--or thought I did.  The color and cut were beautiful and the price was right--so I ordered a boatload of them.
They arrived from China on Saturday and I opened them with high expectations....only to find I had ordered a larger size.  I now had a boatload of red crystal in a size I don't usually use.  What to do?  Well, I will be keeping red crystal Rosaries in the shop for some time to come, and at an affordable price  ...and Rosary bracelets in pewter and in bronze...and Chaplets...and anything else I can think of :)
This Rosary came out well, I think! Visit HeartFeltRosaries.com to see this and much more!  Blessings+

No comments: