The prize Debbie has donated for this month’s Give Away is the drop dead gorgeous rosary pictured above. In her own words she describes it as a traditional Catholic, five-decade rosary. It is comprised of semi-precious 6mm Chrysocolla for the Avé beads and wire wrapped 8mm Lapis Lazuli with small copper accents for the Pater beads. Construction is sterling silver Argentium wire with brass chain and a base metal St. Benedict center and Pardon crucifix. These are both double sided.
This rosary is a $65.00 value, so please don’t miss out on a chance to win. This month's Give Away contest will end on Sunday, August 15 at 12:00 midnight. Hurry! Don't delay.
Okay…here’s the scoop! The Etsy Rosary Guild is a group of artisans who make beautiful, hand crafted rosaries and jewelry. We are dedicated to using our art as a witness to our faith as well as using it to help support ourselves and our families. Naturally, we want to let the world in on what we are doing, so we have decided to have a monthly Give Away Contest as a means of advertising our creations. We started doing this in June and so far, our Give Aways have been enormously successful. We are hoping that you would like to get in on the action.
You can enter as many times as you wish…no purchase necessary. However, if you find that you would like to buy something, we won’t stop you! :)
Here's what you need to do. We hope it doesn’t end up being information overload. We’ve tried to make it as simple and as painless as possible.
To enter, first visit Debbie's shop and take a look at all the beautiful items she has created. Find your favorite item and come back here and tell us about it in a comment on this blog. That's it! You're done...if you want to be. :)
Please be sure leave your email address on each comment that you make in the form of JaneDoe (at) anywhere.com. That way we will be able to contact you if you are the lucky winner.
If you would like to make more entries after visiting Debbie’s shop, here’s how you can do it.
- Enter one (or more) of the Guild Members' shops listed in the side bar on the right, find something you like and come back here and tell us about it in a comment on the blog. Remember that each comment counts as an entry, so make separate comments for each shop that you visit. That way you can rack up more entries. :) Don't be shy!
- Sign up to follow our Blog. You probably want to do this anyway so that you can learn about all that we are doing and keep an eye out for our next Give Away. If you already follow our blog, (thank you) just leave your user ID in a comment.
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Etsy Rosary Guild Team. Leave a comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook ID here in a separate comment.
- Become one of Debbies Facebook Friends, come back here and tell us about it in a comment.
- Sign up to follow Debbie’s blog, come back here and leave a comment about it. If you already follow her blog, just come back and post your user ID.
- Blog about our give away on your blog…or anyone else’s :)… and come back here and put a link to the post in a comment.
- Refer our Give Away Contest and our Blog to a friend. Ask them to leave a comment on the contest saying that “(your user ID) referred them. This will give them an entry and will give you yet another entry. Two for the price of one ain’t bad!
Just a reminder: Remember to leave your email address in the form of JaneDoe (at) anywhere.com. That way we can contact you if you are the lucky winner.
Also remember: Comments = Entries! Yaaaay! Please feel free to follow thru on one or more or all of the above suggestions. As I said before, Don't be Shy! Help yourself to as many entries/comments as you want. Just click on the word “Comments” at the bottom center of this post and you’re good to go.
Oh yes, this goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway. Guild members are not eligible to win. While this bums most of us out completely, it means y’all get more chances to win. :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a look-see and thank you for entering.