I am pleased to introduce one of our Rosary Guild Members, Julie Harrison. Julie has generously donated the beautiful red, fossil bead rosary pictured above for the prize in this month's Give Away Contest. Not only is it an inspiring reminder of the blood which our Savior shed for us...it's perfect for the Fourth of July holiday too. It celebrates our spiritual freedom and the national freedom which we all enjoy. Julie's work regularly features gemstones and high quality materials. In her own words, she describes the rosary she has donated:
The length of this rosary is approximately 23 1/2" and is handcrafted with 6mm red fossil beads for the Aves. The Our Father beads are metal rosebuds accented with red glass seed beads. The crucifix, centerpiece, and other components are base metal. This red rosary is suitable for a man, woman or teen, and is a reminder of Our Lord's blood which was shed for us and all mankind. Value $45.00
You will find that it is quite easy to enter our contest...many times! Please see the guidelines below.
Give Away Contest - Entry Guidlines
Open to US residents only.
How to Enter:Visit Julie’s shop, pick your favorite item and leave a comment on this post about it.
To make a comment on the post, scroll to the very bottom of the post regarding the Give Away contest. At the very bottom of this post, in the center is the word "Comments". Often there will be a number in front of the word e.g. "6 Comments". Click on the word "Comments" and it will bring you to a page where you can make a comment and enter the Give Away Contest.
Please make sure we have a way to contact you! Please leave your email address in the form of: janedoe[at]anywhere.com on each entry. If you do not leave a way for us to contact you, we will not be able to notify you if you win. This means that we will have to award to prize to someone else.
Please leave each in a separate comment because each comment counts as an entry. To qualify for extra entries please do step one above then do one or more of the steps below.
1. Visit other Rosary Guild team members shops (listed in the right sidebar ) and leave a comment(s) here with your favorite pieces. Pick only one favorite from each shop.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post. Please leave a link to your blog
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s).
4. Follow our blog (you probably want to do this anyway to learn about upcoming giveaways!). Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment stating that you already follow our blog. This will give you yet another entry.
5. Become a Facebook Fan of The Etsy Rosary Guild Team. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
6. Become a Facebook Fan of Julie’s shop. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
7. Become a Facebook Fan of Julies other Facebook page, Queen of Heaven Rosaries.
8. Refer our Give Away Contest and our Blog to a friend. Ask them to leave a comment on the contest saying that “(your user ID) referred them. This will give them an entry and will give you yet another entry.
Contest ends: July 18, 2010 at 12:00 noon Central Time. One winner will be chosen by Random.org. A screen photo of the winning number on Random.org will be posted to the blog if you wish to see the results of the contest. Winner will be notified by the person who donated the item for the give away.
Rosary Guild Team members are not eligible to win.