Kris’s donation for our September Give Away contest is a beautiful bracelet and earring set. In her own words, she describes her donation as a 7 1/2" bracelet which has an extension so it can fit up to 8". The handmade focal beads are 10mm and were made with Asters, and translucent polymer clay. Asters are the flower for the September birth month. There are 3, 8mm clear Czech glass beads and 2, 6mm clear Czech glass beads. The metal is all silver plated including the lobster claw closure and the cross charm. I have included coordinating earrings. Each earring has an 8mm Aster bead and 6mm clear Czech glass bead. The hook wire is silver plated and the earrings measure just under 1 1/2". If you are the lucky winner of this ensemble, I’m sure that Kris will be able to alter the bracelet to your requirements. The value of the bracelet and earrings is $38, so hurry and enter our contest today!
Okay…here’s the scoop! The Etsy Rosary Guild is a group of artisans who make beautiful, hand crafted rosaries and jewelry and we are dedicated to using our art as a witness to our faith as well as using it to help support ourselves and are families. Naturally, we want to let the world in on what we are doing, so we have decided to have a monthly give away as a means of advertising our creations. We started doing this in June and so far, our give aways have been enormously successful. We are hoping that you would like to get in on the action.
You can enter as many times as you wish…no purchase necessary. However, if you find that you would like to buy something, we won’t stop you!
Here are the rules. We hope it doesn’t end up being information overload. We’ve tried to make it as simple as possible.
To enter, first visit Kris’s shop and take a look at all the beautiful items she has made. Find your favorite item and come back and tell us about it in a comment on the blog. That’s it! You’re done…if you want to be.
Please leave your email address on each comment that you in the form of JaneDoe (at) anywhere.com. That way we will be able to contact you if you are the lucky winner.
If you would like to make more entries after visiting Kris’s shop, here’s how you can do it.
Enter one (or more) of the member’s shops listed in the side bar on the right, find something you like and come back here and tell us about it in a comment on the blog. Remember that each comment counts as an entry, so make separate comments for each shop that you visit. That way you can rack up more entries.
- Sign up to follow our blog. You probably want to do this anyway so that you can learn about all that we are doing and keep an eye out for our next give away. If you already follow our blog, (thank you) and just leave your user ID in a comment.
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Etsy Rosary Guild Team. Leave a comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook ID here in a separate comment.
- Become one of Kris's Facebook Fans.
- Blog about our give away on your blog…or anyone else’s … and come back here and put a link to the post in a comment.
- Refer our Give Away Contest and our Blog to a friend. Ask them to leave a comment on the contest saying that “(your user ID) referred them. This will give them an entry and will give you yet another entry. Two for the price of one ain’t bad!
Just a reminder: Remember to leave your email address in the form of JaneDoe (at)anywhere.com. That way we can contact you if you are the lucky winner.
Also remember…Comments = Entries! Yaaaay! So leave as many comments as you like. Just click on the word “Comments” at the bottom center of the post and you’re ready to go.
Oh yes, this goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway. Guild members are not eligible to win. While this bums most of us out completely, it means y’all get more chances to win.
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a look-see and thank you for entering.